1. Carafe with Walnut Stop | 1 liter. Perfect for serving water at dinner, or for guests to take to bed.
2. Herringbone Salt Cellar | Also makes a handsome plant pot.
3. Mortar & Pestle | Lovely to look at, but also deep, and thus practical.
4. Glacier Porcelain Tea Cup | Hand painted navy blue, peach, 14k gold.
5. Countryman Pitcher | Sturdy and beautiful, at home as a vase or water pitcher.
6. Boxwood & Myrtle Half Wreath | Festive, but also easy to hang on a single nail or door handle.
1. Frog Hollow Fruit Subscription | The zenith of California fruit, once per month.
2. Sudden Coffee | Carefully sourced, fancy-pants instant coffee.
3. Cinnamon Hill | The freshest cinnamon out there.
4. Christine Ferber Jam | They don’t call her the “jam fairy” for nothing.
5. Other Brother Shorty | Extra virgin olive oil from California, one of my favorite finishing oils.
6. Love Nuts Gift Tower | Compartés makes the tastiest candied nuts, period.
1. Meat Grinder\Sausage Stuffer | Power of a professional, but sleek enough for the counter.
2. The Flavor Thesaurus | Endless flavor pairing suggestions for the curious cook.
3. Ravioli Press | Make 2-inch ravioli at home.
4. DIY Greek Yogurt Kit | Thick homemade yogurt, sweet or savory.
5. Short Stack | Stellar single ingredient cookbooks, volume 24 and counting.
6. Slow Food USA | For those who support food that is “good, clean and fair.”
1. Food52 Marble Board | Food and photography friendly at a reasonable price.
2. Pink Sherbet Ceramic Espresso Cup | Handmade from earthenware clay.
3. Simple Storage Containers | Hawkins NY makes even the lowliest grain counter-worthy.
4. Wood-Handled Dish Rack | A minimalist, design-forward dish rack that’s also easy to clean.
5. Brass Easel + Calendar | Simple, pretty, stylish.
6. Ball 1.5 Pint Wide Mouth Canning Jars | Ideal smoothie/overnight oat/lunch/float container.
1. GIR Ultimate Spatula | I have this in three sizes; it’s the best spatula there is.
2. Opinel Le Petit Chef Set | For the mini chef in your life.
3. Oak 10-in-1 Bar Tool | A bar cart’s worth of tools in one.
4. Strawberry Ombre Cotton Napkin | Classy, comes in a million colors, disposable.
5. Plat Wide Tote | Where have these bags been all my catering, pot lucking life?
6. 8-Cup Coffee Brewer | Looks great out, makes fantastic coffee that stays hot.
1. Artichoke Print | Real gold or silver foil.
2. French Fry Art | Among other food illustrations.
3. Coffee Pot Cookie Cutters | A source for alternative cookie cutters.
4. 12″ x 18″ Black Letter Board Set, 290 Pieces | Like magnetic poetry, but better.
5. The Cognac Advent Calendar | Or, choose from various other whiskies and boozes.
6. Enamel Pin | Ice cream makes me happy, in all forms.